- AU-IAPSC’s 10th Steering Committee and 27th General Assembly
- Technical Consultation Meeting for common Africa position to CPM-12-Participation at CPM-12
- Participation in the Technical Regional Plant Protection organizations
- Participation in the Standards Committee Meeting
- Workshop to promote and improve continental plant protection and Intergrated Past management
- Workshop for comments and revise the 2017 draft ISPMs of IPPC
- Workshop to mainstream SPS in country’s CAADP investment plans and develop SPS information systems and enhance advocacy, awareness and communication
- Workshop to review and update member states quarantine legislations and laws;
- Meeting of international standards-setting bodies in support of building SPS capacity
- Improvement and strengthening cooperation on migratory pests between countries and RECs through workshops to discuss and solve the problems of main migratory pests
African Union : Inter-African Phytosanitary Council
Inter-African Phytosanitary CouncilIAPSC was thus legally part of Organization of African Unity (OAU) and is also known by the initials OAU-STRC-IAPSC.
AU - IAPSC VISIONRobust Plant Health systems and reduced pest risks contribute to better livelihoods, enhanced trade and biodiversity preservation in Africa.
AU - IAPSC MISSIONTo develop, promote and coordinate sustainable Plant Health systems among continental, regional and natioal actors for increased agricultural production and market access.
AU - IAPSC GOALDContinental Plant Health management systems improved by 2023.
|About AU - IAPSC
Programmes and projects
>To come up
> Strategic Plan
> Documentation Centre
> AU - SIPS
Inter-African Phytosanitary Council of the African Union (AU - IAPSC)
P.O. Box : 4170 Yaoundé, Cameroon
Tel: +237 222 21 19 69
Fax : +237 222 21 19 67
Web : http://www.iapsc-au.org